THE ULTIMATE FILTER CLEANING TOOL
DESIGNED FOR ALL WASHABLE, REUSABLE FILTERS
FITS ALL FILTER TYPES & SIZES
HAS AN ERGONOMIC COMFORT GRIP HANDLE WITH EASY ON-OFF / FLOW CONTROL VALVE
POWERFUL AIR/WATER AGITATION ACTION BLASTS AWAY STUBBORN DIRT
RUGGED 100% SOLID ALUMINUM - NOT PLASTIC
PERFECT TOOL FOR DIY CONSUMERS
The linear nozzle design provides an evenly disbursed, wide broadcast and generates a unique water/air agitation action to get deep down between pleats for fast and thorough cleaning. The end cap doubles as a tool within a tool for unclogging the outlets if needed and like all Mikise Filter Tool products; comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Instructions for Best Results:
▪ Operation - Attach the Filter Flosser onto a standard garden hose. Select highest pressure from the faucet or main valve & control water flow with easy “on/off” switch during cleaning.
▪ Overall Cleaning - Hold ½” to 1” from filter media with the nozzle at a 90° angle of pleats. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
▪ Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4” to 5” from filter media with the water convergence point focused on a specific area.
▪ Build-Up between Pleats - Turn the nozzle parallel with pleats at ½” to 1” from filter media. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
▪ Storage - Detach from the water source and store away from chemicals or corrosive vapors for next use.
CAUTION! Hold firmly away from face when turning on the tool as the high pressure will forcefully kick back the nozzle. Keep out of reach of children.