Filter Flosser is the ultimate filter cleaning tool
DESIGNED FOR ALL WASHABLE, REUSABLE FILTERS
Solid and robust - So simple anyone can use it
FITS A REGULAR GARDEN HOSE
POWERFUL SPRAY gets rid of stubborn dirt
SAVES OVER 50% TIME & WATER
FITS ALL CARTRIDGE TYPES AND SIZES
LONG LASTING and DURABLE
SOLID ALUMINIUM - NOT PLASTIC
USED BY PROFESSIONAL AND DIY CONSUMERS
THE ULTIMATE CLEANING TOOL
FILTER FLOSSER ALSO CAN BE USED WITH OUR POWER PIC REACH NOZZLE
FILTER FLOSSER ALSO CAN BE USED WITH OUR POWER PIC REACH EXTENSION NOZZLE
HAS AN ERGONOMIC COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
SAFE FOR ALL FILTER MEDIA
Instructions for Best Results:
▪ Operation - Attach the Filter Flosser onto a standard garden hose. Select highest pressure from the faucet or main valve & control water flow with easy “on/off” switch during cleaning.
▪ Overall Cleaning - Hold ½” to 1” from filter media with the nozzle at a 90° angle of pleats. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
▪ Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4” to 5” from filter media with the water convergence point focused on a specific area.
▪ Build-Up between Pleats - Turn the nozzle parallel with pleats at ½” to 1” from filter media. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
▪ Storage - Detach from the water source and store away from chemicals or corrosive vapors for next use.
CAUTION! Hold firmly away from face when turning on the tool as the high pressure will forcefully kick back the nozzle. Keep out of reach of children.